Monday, October 17, 2005

First day of work

We woke up at 6 this morning so that we could go for a run before it got too hot. It had obviously rained quite a bit last night because there are large puddles everywhere! I guess that it is just a side swipe by Tropical Storm Wilma. It is a beautiful 31 degrees today and the sun is shining. We had scattered rain shower this morning, but they never lasted too long (though I wonder how Ian is doing! He is completing a site review today at the Caribbean Club). I was very nervous coming in to work this morning, but everyone has been very friendly. My office is huge, and I have my very own palm tree. I have one full wall of windows that overlook the bay and lots of palm trees. I think that we will take a walk to the grocery store tonight, and maybe even have time for another swim.